I have completed the first few months of my new contract and it’s been very different from pretty much anything else I’ve done in the last 20 years.
I’m back in a business suit for the first time in over ten years, which has been a bit of a shock to the system along with really early starts.
Continue reading “Breaking the ice”
Trying to achieve and maintain balance within my life has always been a bit of a struggle. A concise decision to accept and full embrace my polyamorus nature has perhaps in many ways helped me appreciate and fully comprehend this most critical struggle.
Continue reading “Balancing Act”
The first date is where things begin and its generally always a good idea to try and get things off to a good start.
A few basic things to remember
- Keep yourself busy before the date to help eliminate nerves
- Always choose a public or familiar place to meet where you’ll feel comfortable and secure
- Tell at least one firend who and where your meeting, also when you expect to be back
- Try and get to know the person before you met, this will help keep the conversation flowing
- Dress to impress but don’t go over the top
- Arrive on time, no one likes being made to wait
- Enjoy the date and try to have fun
- Try to asking questions about values and feelings rather than just facts
- Take the time to listen, you may learn more by simply relaxing and listening to your date
- End the date is important too, If you’d like a second date tell them! If your not sure something like “It’s been lovely meeting you, I really enjoyed it.” leave the door open.
However, things can sometimes go very wrong and here are a few potential red flag statements to look out for 😉
Continue reading “Things you don’t want to hear during a first date”
Learning to love is something you can’t really be taught, but you can learn and it starts with loving yourself.
I’ve written about this a few time and perhaps struggled to get the point across. That’s why I’ve decided to share the following post.
I’m not suggesting this approach is for everyone, but as a vehicle for learning self worth it has definitely worked for this person.
“I’m an exhibitionist. I post a lot of photographs and selfies on Fet because I love the attention, the appreciation and the validation it provides.”
Continue reading “I’ve never been one of the ‘pretty girls’”