I would firstly like to thank WRITTEN THERAPY for nominating me. I’ve just had food with the family and finally shifted the killer headache, that’s been plaguing me since our Pokemon Go hunt this morning.
I hope my answers don’t disappoint 🙂
1. You’re in a witness relocation situation and they let you pick your new name, what would it be?
I really like the first names Tristan and Aloysious, no real idea about lastname, maybe Hunter or Dryton
2. You can only listen to one song for the rest of your life, which song do you pick?
This is a tough one, but probably Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd, it reminds me of long summer evening in my late teens, with not a care in the world.
3. Blue or black ink pens?
4. What’s your favorite book?
Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
5. When was the last time you laughed?
This morning after reading a particularly bad joke on Reddit
6. You have one wish, what is it?
To be back in my early twenties and retain all the knowledge that I’ve learned.
7. What’s your favorite smell?
The smell of someone I love
8. What’s the best joke you’ve ever heard?
This is a bit long but always makes me smile
There was a guy who had been having chronic trouble in trying to get an erection. After weeks of frustration, he finally breaks down and and goes to the doctor. The doctor gives him a thorough examination and finally makes the diagnosis.
“Well, there’s good news and there’s bad news,” she says.
“The bad news is that the muscles around your penis are deteriorating, and there is no cure.”
The guy, on the verge of panic, finally regains his composure. “So what’s the good news?” he asks.
The doctor says, “There is an experimental treatment available, but there are no guarantees. It involves transplanting the muscles from a baby elephant’s trunk into your penis. Would you like to try it?”
The guy thinks about it and finally says, “Well, the thought of going through life without being able to have sex is just too much for me. What have I got to lose? Let’s do it.” So the doctor performs the operation.
A few weeks later, the guy takes his girlfriend out to a nice restaurant to celebrate his new equipment. While sitting at the table, he feels a stirring between his legs; it gets progressively worse until it reaches the point of being painful.
Seeking relief, he reaches down and unzips his fly to relieve some of the pressure.
Suddenly, his penis leaps free from his pants, slides over the tabletop and grabs a dinner roll, then returns to his pants again.
“Wow!” says his stunned girlfriend, “That was impressive! Can you do that again?”
Eyes watering and face flushed, he says, “Probably… but I don’t know if I can fit another dinner roll up my ass!”
9. What makes you nostalgic?
A song by Depeche Mode called Enjoy the Silence, reminds me of past glories as a DJ in London, something I always played late in the evening.
10. If you were to lose one of your senses, which would you be okay with losing?
Probably taste, but some people might say I never had any 😉
11. Why do you write?
I write because its a challenge, I’m actually quite badly dyslexic so everything I write is a struggle. I also like to share insights and learnings with a hope that they help others, especially poly stuff.
Now it’s time to nominate those I’d like to see answer a few questions, each brings a little something to my reader most days 🙂
And finally next the official rules bit. And so here they are.
Nominate up to 11 other bloggers yourself (preferably those with fewer than 500 followers, this is more of a newbie award)
Provide those bloggers with 11 questions of your own for them to answer
Don’t forget to put the Liebster Award sticker on your blog!
And here are the 11 questions for you!
These are my questions for you all
- What made you decide to start blogging?
- If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
- What is the kinkiest idea you’ve ever had?
- What’s the silliest thing you’ve ever done while drunk?
- Do you hate any particular type of music?
- What would you like written upon your gravestone?
- What really makes you smile?
- Have you ever truly been in love?
- Have you ever been skinny dipping?
- What is your favourite film?
- What do you most regret?
Feel free to do as you will with these 🙂